The BOSNDAG Stiltz Trio Lift is an inventive wheelchair lift that has been intended to answer wheelchair clients’ availability needs in the home.
Bigger than the BOSNDAG Stiltz Duo Lift yet reduced, the Trio can fit a standard-sized wheelchair and is perfect for clients with strolling outlines. The Trio Lift can give wheelchair clients more flexibility in the home and it is the ideal other option to a stairlift.
It’s bigger inside taxicab space and heavier weight stack implies the lift can convey an additional individual, effortlessly transport baggage and convey other greater things. The BOSNDAG Stiltz Trio Lift is the main through floor lift available that can be fitted practically anyplace in the home.
Dissimilar to other wheelchair lifts, the Trio does not utilize boisterous water power or vacuum frameworks and is controlled by a peaceful electric engine drive framework. It connects straight to any typical 13-amp control attachment and conveys perfect execution. The Trio Lift does not require stack bearing dividers as the lift utilizes the one of a kind BOSNDAG Stiltz double rail innovation which makes a self-supporting structure.
Gathered in the UK, the BOSNDAG Stiltz Trio wheelchair Lift offers unrivaled adaptability as far as position in the home. It can be introduced in only one day with negligible building work and interruption. From parlor to room or foyer to examine, the wheelchair lift requires a strikingly little space so the decision can be yours.
The Bonsdag Stiltz Wheelchair Lifts Trio Range
BOSNDAG Stiltz Trio Vista – has strong side walls and is fitted with a reasonable body produced using basic polycarbonate at the back to give it a contemporary look. The Trio Vista enables regular light to surge in if the home lift is put before or near a window.
The Bonsdag Stiltz Wheelchair Lifts Trio Benefits
One of the smallest footprint of any wheelchair lift – covers just 1.25m² surface area.
Powered by a quiet electric self-contained motor – no noisy hydraulics.
Lifts are made up of modular sections – standard installs take just one day.
Plugs into normal 13 amp power socket – like any other household appliance.
Unique Guide System
Self-supporting structure – two parallel and vertical guides bear load of the lift.
Self Contained Drive System
Housed at the top of the lift, out of sight – no need for external power packs
- Standard Finishes A neutral cream exterior and door with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the lift.
- 2 X Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- One Year Warranty All The Bonsdag Stiltz Lifts carry a standard One year parts and labour warranty. One service included.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the lift and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the lift it will descend to the lower level of the home and wait until the power comes back on.
- Full Height Light Curtain Light Curtain when fitted with half height door.
- Fold Down Seat This is a popular option selected by customers for the short trip between floors.
- Interior Grab Rail Offers increased security for the occupants of the lift.
- Bespoke Colours & Finishes Customise your The Bonsdag Stiltz lift by choosing different colour lift car, rails and interior lining.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply This system will allow for numerous trips both up and down whilst the main power to the lift is out.
- Full Height Door An interlocked door that replaces the half-height door and light curtain.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the lift stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away.
- Full Height Light Curtain A full-height motion sensor is situated at the entrance of our lifts (unless a full height door is chosen). If this barrier is crossed the lift will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the lift is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the lift if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Bonsdag Stiltz Lift can detect objects above or below the lift, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Bonsdag Stiltz Lift requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the lift and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Trio Lifts are limited to 220kg | 35st | 485lbs. The lift detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the lift is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Over Speed Detection The lift uses an optical sensor to detect the speed of travel. If this increases beyond a certain speed, the sensor will stop the lift from travelling in that direction.
|Drive||Roped drum, braked gear motor drive|
|Power Supply||220 – 240v AC | 5 Amps|
|Maximum Load||220kg | 35st | 485lbs|
|Maximum Travel||3.6 Metres|
|Entrance Security||Full height light curtain / motion sensor – optional full height door|
|Maximum Speed||12cm / Second|
|Warranty||2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty (one service included)|
|Compliance||European Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC & Australian Standard 1735 Part 15|
|Rope Diameter||6mm Galvanized steel rope|
|Additional Sensors||Out-of-balance & overload, overspeed detection and light curtain|
|Lighting Type||4 x 3w LED downlights|
|Landing Call Stations||2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each|
|Installation||Typical installation takes two days/td>|
|Configuration||Single entry or double entry / thru-car|